Friday, July 11, 2008

"Hipon"

Yesterday, I was waiting for a FX taxi ride along Quezon Avenue. I was nearly pissed off because I was standing there for almost 30 minutes waiting and not a single one passed by. Anyway, a group of nursing students nearby was having a loud conversation. I heard them talking about DotA, a popular pc network game that I’m somewhat familiar with. Suddenly, a very sexy young lady walks in front of us. What can you expect? The lively conversation instantly died down as if there was a holy mass going on. The girl was not really that good-looking but she got a nearly perfect body. I overheard one of the students nearby saying “Pare, Hipon.” Honestly, I really didn’t get what he meant during that time. Later, it came out in my mind that the body of “hipon” or shrimp is the only part gets eaten and the head is discarded. Naughty teenagers!

6 comments:

Dakilang Tambay said...

alam ko na yang hipon na yan :)

ragayano said...

parang ako na lng yata ang huling nakaalam nya ah? hehehe

Anonymous said...

wehehe..sunod niyan crabs.

Anonymous said...

lol. i learned something new today, ne. thanks. haha. funny thing, though.

Anonymous said...

dumaan rito uli..wehehe.

Kris Canimo said...

haha may kailangan ka pang malaman. LOLLIPOP. ang kabaligtaran ng hipon. at sana, alam mo na ang ibig sabihin niyan. :)