Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Music Video

One night, I was kind of bored doing nothing but listening to my mp3 player. So, I just decided to watch "Daddy Long-Legs" DVD in my laptop computer. This Korean actress caught my attention, Park Eun Hye, and I really liked her really cute face in the first glance. Yeah, I admit that I'm really physically attracted to Korean beauties. Anyway, an idea came out in my mind that I'm thinking about for a long time. You know, I really wanted to try making a music video just out of curiosity. And here it is... Enjoy...

Credits:

Scenes from the korean movie "Daddy Long-Legs"

Music: "Hurt" by Christina Aguilera

for more info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daddy_Long-legs_%282005_film%29

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi. nakita ko sa bloglog ko etong link na eto.wehehe.kaso di ko na ginagalaw ung blog na un. may humingi na kasi nun.binigay ko naman.wehehe.

by the way. eto ung bago kong tagalog blog: http://lunes.uni.cc

thanksthanks..

lagay mo ko sa link mo..wehehe.thanks.

Anonymous said...

oi nadd na kita dun sa lunes blog ko.un na tlaga ang bahay ko. add mo rin un. salamat pala pag add ng alelijanblt.blogspot.com.