Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thank You

I’m asking myself,

Why I’m not been good to you?

You’re too loyal to be treated like that.

I know I’ve been stupid these past few months.

Trying to force myself into someone not destined to be mine.

I’ve realized something.

Something good about you.

That’s so hard to find these days.

I know I’ve been so blind and insensitive.

Not to appreciate your wasted time and effort for me.

Let me take this opportunity,

To express my heartfelt thanks to you.

For being so patient and caring all the time.

I can’t really promise to be always there for you.

But, I will always try my very best to make you smile

7 comments:

Eyebags said...

hmmm. waw. aus to ah. emo senti post tau rito.. at sino yan kuya?? tsktsk. tsismosa ako.ahaha.

Dakilang Tambay said...

weee.. napakasweet :)

ragayano said...

tnx guys for dropping by...

kaso, d nya nagustuhan...

huhuhu...

sayang effort ko...

waaa...

wanderingcommuter said...

sweet...really sweet...

Anonymous said...

bakit di nya nagustuhan?

ragayano said...

@acey

d lang daw nya like. period.

huhuhu...

Anonymous said...

Ur welcome !!!!!